hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, March 10, 2006
Friday, March 10, 2006
Today: grandma went back to Indonesia. Will be back when she's satisfied
In early April: Mom will be going back to Indonesia for about 2 weeks which will only leave me, my sis, dad.
Therefore: Currently learning to cook.
Mom had this wonderful idea that when grandma's gone and I'm the only person at home (since my parents work and my sis is in school), she will pay me $100 per month to do housechores and cook meals.
That's equivalent to about $3.33 per day (assuming a month = 30 days)!! >.>
On the other hand, my dad just got me an early birthday present- iPod Nano!!!!
Wo0t! I love it~ Now I can wash the toilets and listen to songs at the same time! =)